In collaboration with management, you will participate in the development of the company’s business growth strategy and also take responsibility for realizing it.
You will develop a distribution/representation network in the territory entrusted to you. Depending on the markets, you will also be expected to monitor the end customers in person.
You will be in charge of the animation of the distribution network, the realization of commercial offers in collaboration with the design office, as well as following-up on orders and negotiating the orders.
You will also ensure the monitoring of the proper execution of orders and after-sales service.
- You should be an engineer (preferably specialized in textiles)
- You have the experience of the nonwoven textile process
- You must have a successful business track record:
- Development of an agency network
- Ability to negotiate OEM contracts
- You must be fluent in both French and English. Any other language is an asset
- You are :
- Organized and methodical
- Good communicator
- Prepared to travel on a regular basis across five continents
- Self-employment, mainly for export outside the EU.
- A pleasant working environment in an expanding SME.
- An attractive salary package that is linked to your performance with a wide range of benefits.